[mythtv-users] Third Attempt At Installing MythTV

Joe Barnhart joebarnhart at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 06:13:18 UTC 2005

--- Drew Tomlinson <drew at mykitchentable.net> wrote:
> ..snip..

At some point, you just have to ask yourself, "why is everything so
hard for me, but easier for everyone else?"  I see lots of people who
have success with KnoppMyth (myself included) and lots who are
successful with Jarod's guide.  Why fight with half-baked, incompatible
hardware?  Hardware is so darned cheap these days, just get something
that WORKS and use either path.  Don't make everything so difficult by
using hardware that isn't supported.  Get something that works and move
on with life.