[mythtv-users] How do you "tune" subchannels in QAM?

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Thu Mar 31 05:42:40 UTC 2005

My PCHDTV 3000 is finally working.. I didn't change anything since my last
attempt but whatever..

Using the latest myth cvs built about 3 hours ago the QAM scan shows several
channels with a lock however it fails to tune any of the digital channels.
Is this normal?

Anyway I'm thinking I have to setup the QAM channels manually here is the
problem. QAM channel 82 Freq 57300000 has 2 subchannels.
Program 1 is PBS in HD and Program 2 is WB in HD.

How can I tell myth to identify 82-1 and 82-2 as two channels?
I am unable to locate information on this on in the archive and
http://www.digitalregime.com/mythdvb/setup/ provides no assistance on this.

Any help is appreciated
Marc