[mythtv-users] DVD Authoring and MythTV Archive howto (writing one...)

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:32:41 UTC 2005

Chad,

There is a patch at the forum that hosts mythtvburn, that at least
allows for compatability in gentoo.  I nabbed the patch, but the
author seems to have made a few mistakes in it too.  If you grab that
& cvs, you'll be a little bit better off, but from the looks of it,
the author still hasn't made any major changes for a bit.

Mario