[mythtv-users] DVD Authoring and MythTV Archive howto (writing one...)

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:51:24 UTC 2005

Cory,

I have been looking at a great way to get my recordings to looks a lot
better after transcode , but havent found anything acceptable.
Instead I have had to just deal with the size of the recordings thrown
at me from my PVR250 and deal.  Do you just transcode as a job right
from myth to 352x480, or do you have a process you follow after your
recordings are all done?