[mythtv-users] Filling mythbackend

Morten Rønseth morten.ronseth at webfx.no
Tue Mar 29 09:06:07 UTC 2005

I'm trying to fill the myth database, but when I run "mythfilldatabase"
I get the following output:

    config file /home/admin/.mythtv/Channels.xmltv does not exist, run
    me with --configure

Now, if I run "tv_grab_no --configure" I successfully build the
".xmltv/tv_grab_no.conf" file, but that doesn't seem to affect
"/home/admin/.mythtv/Channels.xmltv" which of course still does not exist.

Can anybody tell me how this is supposed to work?

Morten Lerskau Rønseth           http://www.webfx.no
Odinsvei 15c                     mailto:morten at webfx.no
1413 Tårnåsen                    Tlf.: (47) 6680 9191
Norway                           Mob : (47) 9343 4357