[mythtv-users] Re: How well does commercial detection work?

SpikeyGG spikeygg at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:40:12 UTC 2005

Sorry guys, I should have made the criteria a little more specific... I can
only get local stations with my setup.  That limits me to CBS, PBS, ABC,
NBC, UPN, and FOX.  I looked for "Wife Swap" but it seems like it's not
broadcast here (Idaho).  Neither the keyword search nor the title search
brought up any "wife swap" results for the next week, (just ran
mythfilldatabase this morning).  I wish I had Comedy Central. :)

Thanks again,
-Greg