[mythtv-users] Fwd: PVR 250, Picture, No Sound..IVTV problem? Read archives....tried most everything, but, am stuck...

Kelly cayenne at cayennecomputing.com
Thu Mar 24 21:49:59 UTC 2005

My log on this box is in /var/log/everything/current

I ran the script...returned no output.

Am I aiming at the wrong spot? I don't have a /var/log/messages file.

I've read about the wrong msp3400 module....but, how do you know which one it
is using?

I am on Gentoo...and just used emerge ivtv to get the drivers.....

Last box I built...this put everything in the correct place...and it
worked..sound and video...

Thanks for the patience..as you can tell, I'm a bit of a noob for all
this...trying to learn.

Thanks in advance for any further suggestions...