[mythtv-users] Fwd: PVR 250, Picture, No Sound..IVTV problem? Read archives....tried most everything, but, am stuck...

Ross rwillman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 05:59:33 UTC 2005

What's your IVTV output? Do the modules load cleanly?

Get it with:

tac /var/log/messages |
sed -n '/=\ \ END INIT IVTV\ \ =/,/= START INIT IVTV =/p;
       /= START INIT IVTV =/q' |
tac

Also, use modprobe to load the modules instead of insmod. Make sure
you don't have a msp3400 module from the actual kernel source, use the
one from the IVTV drivers.

Cheers,

Ross