[mythtv-users] what's the deal with pluto?

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:31:28 UTC 2005

yea, I saw that too.  I've read on the mailing list before that some
people wrote some myth pluggins for a home automation program named
Misterhouse (http://misterhouse.sourceforge.net/) and thought it
seemed pretty cool.  Home automation seems down right expensive but
fun.  Let us know what you think about Pluto, it seems like they have
some decent documentation on what the product is, but no screenshots
or configuration/usage documentation.

Matt