[mythtv-users] Hard lockups using xvmc

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 15:22:07 UTC 2005

hojoloco

I'm having the same problems with xvmc.  It locks my
machine up hard and then I have to reboot by pressing
reset.  Disable and the hard locks go away.  I am also
having problems with opengl.  If I compile with it
enabled, live tv stutters constantly and recordings
play in a fast forward sort of way.  I never had
xvattr installed until last night, so I don't think
it's that.  I'm now running myth so let me know if I
can help.
Chad