[mythtv-users] Lite-On IR Keyboard and Learning Remotes

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:09:55 UTC 2005

I know some of you out there have gone this route.  I've been using
the Lite-On wireless IR keyboard to run my myth box for a few weeks or
so, and decided this weekend to pick-up a learning remote and start
moving some functions to it.  Now, I know the learning remote is
working because it has learned functions from two other remotes.
However, when i try to teach it a keystroke from the Lite-On -
nothing.  For those that have done this, are there any tricks to
getting this to work?