[mythtv-users] recording a specific episode anytime?

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Sun Mar 20 22:12:12 UTC 2005

Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> writes:

> None of the rule types look at the subtitle for a match. The only
> way to do so is to use a search rule that will specifically look

Ok, that's what I originally thought.

I often find I want to record a specific episode of a show, but don't
care when it gets recorded, and I suspect others might like to do this
sometimes.  If any developers are following, do you think a patch that
adds a FindOneEpisode recording rule would be accepted?  Any pointers
for where to start digging?  (I'm not promising that I'll do it, but
I'll try...)

Dan