[mythtv-users] DVB card for Australia (melbourne)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 10:02:34 UTC 2005

How easy are they to set up, and will it play nice with my two 771's?
I am a linux noob and setting up the 771's was a reasonable amount of
pain for me.

Also, are you suggesting one of these as my third card won't cause the
buffer overflows, or are you suggesting replacing *all* of them?

Cheers,
Dave

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:37:53 +1100, Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:03:48PM +1100, Brad wrote:
> > Any recommendations for a DVB card that works well for Melbourne AND
> > mythtv (knoppmyth).
> >
> > I am currently looking at
> >
> > Avermedia DVB-T 771 for AUS $145
> > VisionPlus HDTV Digital TV Tuner card with remote control  AUS $125
> >
> > Open to any suggestions. Any feedback welcome.
>
> KWorld VStream Xpert PCI from auspcmarket.com.au. $132 shipped by
> courier. Or $179 at Jaycar over the counter if you're impatient.
>
> It is far better than both of the cards listed above, and cheaper than the
> Avermedia too.
>
> Hamish
> --
> Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish at debian.org> <hamish at cloud.net.au>

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.