[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA-M

Örn Einar Hansen orn_hansen at thalamus.nu
Sat Mar 19 01:39:52 UTC 2005

Şann Föstudagur 18 mars 2005 04:37 skrifaği Ivor Hewitt:

> And scrolling back I see the original question is about using an analogue
> capture card in an EPIA..... so quite right... it's not going to work.

  Well, I have a PVR 150 as well ... but I can't seem to get the ivtv driver
to work for it yet, so I put in my old analog card.  It should allow me to
watch LiveTV at least.  I'll worry about recording, and watching
recordings/videos later.  First thing, is to get the darn thing working.