[mythtv-users] XBox Frontend Font Size

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 00:53:37 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:33:02 -0800, kanetse at gmail.com
<kane.tse at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never modified the theme files.  How is that done?  Where are the
> theme files located?

Sorry I took so long to reply.

I use Titivillus, it's probably similar for the other themes as well.

The themes are located in /usr/share/mythtv/themes on your xbox.

In the file /usr/share/mythtv/themes/Titivillus/theme.xml

Under the section labeled <genericbutton>
Under both sections <text> and <activetext> on lines 134 and 152
change the font size attribute from 28 to 24.

That will resize the text in all of the menus.

--
I probably still have a few (well, now a whole bunch) gmail invites.
Drop me a line (off list) if you'd like an account.