[mythtv-users] DVB card for Australia (melbourne)

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.net
Wed Mar 16 08:28:36 UTC 2005

I'm using a VP card here in Adelaide. It works pretty well for all
channels apart from Seven (which seems to be a mythtv problem I'm yet to
debug).

My system is also not fast enough to do HDTV, but I'm not sure what the
problem is.

I also like the VP remote. It's got a nice feel and xmodmap allows it to
become a good interface to mythtv.

It VP is a very cheap quality card but works well.

Tim Ansell