[mythtv-users] .17 & MythNews

Carrison, Stuart Stuart at carrison.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 20:38:27 UTC 2005

Paul,

"in other words add 'amp;' minus the quotes after the &."

This did not fix my issue with Mythnews. The issue is as Jep described: the last </category> is missing:

"
<category name="KnoppMyth">

    <item>
        <title>mysettopbox.tv</title>
        <url>http://www.mysettopbox.tv/index.xml</url>
    </item>

    <item>
        <title>mysettopbox.tv Forums</title>
        <url>http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/rss.php</url>
    </item>

[snip]
<----------blank line were "</category>" should be---------->
</sites>
"

I'm a vanilla R5v12 Knopper, but your fix mentioned below is apparently already applied in my build - wierd.

Stu