[mythtv-users] .17 & MythNews

Carrison, Stuart Stuart at carrison.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 20:38:27 UTC 2005

"in other words add 'amp;' minus the quotes after the &."

This did not fix my issue with Mythnews. The issue is as Jep described: the last </category> is missing:

<category name="KnoppMyth">

        <title>mysettopbox.tv Forums</title>

<----------blank line were "</category>" should be---------->

I'm a vanilla R5v12 Knopper, but your fix mentioned below is apparently already applied in my build - wierd.