[mythtv-users] Where can I buy a xbox to make a frontend?

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:38:38 UTC 2005

Be careful... I bought an xbox at EB and there was a new serial number
stick over the old one.  Turns out it was a 1.0 xbox, but the sticker
said it was made in 2003... Then I saw that there was a sticker under
that one.  I guess I don't care, per say, but it does suck a lot that
they did that.  Not sure if this happens there often or not, but it
happened to me.