[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and MythTV recording quality sample

Kai Fritzowsky mythtv-users at blackhole.hadinet.de
Tue Mar 15 12:06:40 UTC 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:33:07AM +0000, David wrote:
> >Right. Literally. But I've got some audible noise that I can't get rid
> >of. Is this an hardware issue or related to ivtv or mythtv? Anyone else
> >got this problem?
> No audio 'noise' (go and google for 'ground loop' though...)

My 'noise' clearly is not a ground loop. I know this 50Hz sound quite well.
It's more like the noise you can hear, when the tuner is not tuned. In
addition, I can even hear it when viewing recordings on my wireless
notebook. My VCR and TV receive perfect sound, so there's nothing wrong with
the signal.

Clueless,
Kai