[mythtv-users] DirecTV w/out serial port

Kelly navykel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:26:27 UTC 2005

The port says "RF Remote" I have a HD Sat receiver from DirecTV made
by Hughes and it has the same plug. The documentation for that box
says it is for setting up a Remote Control antenna. So if anyone knows
of a cable that goes from my 9pin serial box to this type of plug, I
would be very grateful.

kel