[mythtv-users] DVD

Tyler Drake pcjabber at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:42:05 UTC 2005

DVD-R works in about 93% of players tested, according to
VideoHelp.com. That is the largest % of all formats tested. I have had
DVD-Rs work in about 98% of the players I have used. Be careful of the
media itself you purchase (lesser quality doesn't always work in all
players, but, then again, neither does expensive). Recently, I've been
using Memorex, Sony, and TDK discs, and all seem to work in my DVD
players at home (a Sony 5-disc changer, a Go-Video VCR/DVD Recorder, a
Go-Video player, and an APEX (cheap!) player)

--Tyler