[mythtv-users] Re: MythViewer 0.01 available

Greg Mitchell greg at nodecam.com
Wed Mar 9 20:27:19 UTC 2005

> Are you sure that's the error msg?  There isn't any reference
> to a module named "wxc" in my program nor can I find that in
> anything else on my system.

Here's the exact output :/

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./mv.py", line 7, in ?
    import sys,wx,MySQLdb,os,popen2,threading,types,datetime
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wx/__init__.py", line 45, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wxPython/__init__.py", line 20, in ?
ImportError: No module named wxc

fwiw, if I run the python interpreter and type "import wx" I get essentially
the same thing (with the obvious exception of the top 2 lines

Something borked in my install of wxPython I guess.  I will continue to
pursue it, but it'll have to wait a bit until I can spend some serious time
figuring out what I've done wrong.