[mythtv-users] Understanding PVR 350 output options

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 4 19:59:19 UTC 2005

For what is happening it has been discussed at length on the ivtv-dev list.
Basically it is down to both X & myth accessing the frame buffer and the
order being random.
	I really need to re-visit it and get my head round the problem but I
have a half implemented addition to the X driver to add dga support which
should allow us to share access better between myth & X (I think) and
probably with a combination of XFlushes and waiting for sync via dga we can
probably fix the race condition.

John