[mythtv-users] Broadcast Flag Article mentions MythTV and quotes Issac

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:41:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:58:17 -0500, Brian J. Murrell
<brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 09:44 -0800, Geoff Scott wrote:
> >
> > Can't we just use scare tactics?
>
> What would you scare the average consumer with?  If you have an idea,
> you might have the magic bullet.
>
> b.

Given one of the posters thoughts, which I think are really good, how
about something like:

"The Big Media Companies are about to buy you.  The Government is
about to sell you.  Do you want to be a digital slave?"

or

"Imagine a world with no fast forward buttons"

I dunno, I'm grasping here...

gs

--
I have some G-Mail invites.