[mythtv-users] Broadcast Flag Article mentions MythTV and quotes Issac

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:35:08 UTC 2005

> > Can't we just use scare tactics?
>
> What would you scare the average consumer with?  If you have an idea,
> you might have the magic bullet.

Sadly, that probably would be most effective. I know a lot of people
are addicted to TV, but I wouldn't die if it just stopped existing in
all forms. Internet access, well, that's a whole different thing. One
week without it and I'm a crack head looking for a free hit, in a mad
panic to find the nearest cyber cafe to juice my laptop into some
wi-fi internet accessing love. Man, I'm part of the internet
generation, not TV-land. In fact, I'd say 5 hours of tv a week, 50+
hours of Internet a week, depending on how much I work. Whoa, they
should have pills for this condition! :)

-Kenneth