[mythtv-users] bug on visible flag during channel browse

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Wed Mar 2 19:07:30 UTC 2005

At 8:22 AM -0500 2/27/05, Sergio Ammirata wrote:
>When manually setting channel properties I noticed a few things:
>
>1) The visible flag correctly hides the channel from the channel guide but
>does not hide it from the channels that show up when you are watching live
>TV and you are in browse mode.

I commented on this in the dev list and, after much discussion, I
believe a patch was committed to the CVS.

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"