[mythtv-users] Listings for TVEi Europe - UK Sky

scamp scampgb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:15:24 UTC 2005

Hi

A bit of a long-shot, but I thought I'd ask anyway :-)

I'm looking for listings for the channel "TVEi" in Europe.  This is an
international channel produced by the Spanish TV company RTVE.

In my case, it's available on Sky channel 835.

Has anyone encountered anywhere that lists programme information in a
Myth-suitable form?

I've found that there is some information on the RTVE website, for example:
http://www.rtve.es/tve/programo/avan3/tv3s0203.htm

In this case, the "0203" in the file name indicate 02 March (except
that they have a strange definition of what a "day" is!).

Unfortunately I'm not much of a programmer, and wouldn't be able to
convert this stuff into an XMLTV format myself :-(

Anyone got any hints?

Thanks for your help
Steve