[mythtv-users] IRBlaster w/ Dish receivers

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:28:33 UTC 2005

I recently switched to Dish and have been too lazy to setup MythTV on
it. :( I assume it will work, but I haven't found a good source for
lircd config files for dish receivers, and the one I did find for the
301 was quite limited (it just did the very essentials, which is
probably OK).

It is possiable to make your own lircd remote code files, but it
wasn't easy when I tried, and didn't always work, I guess it had to do
with the various remotes I was trying more than anything...

-Kenneth