[mythtv-users] Mutiple Schedules for Same Show?

Derek Battams derek at battams.ca
Sun Jun 26 23:50:22 UTC 2005

Is it possible to setup multiple schedules for the same show?  Basically, what
I'm thinking of here is that I'd like to setup two different profiles for, say,
The Simpsons.  I'd like a schedule for new episodes with a high priority such
that new episodes are always recorded, but I'd like a separate schedule for
syndicated episodes with the lowest priority since I can afford to miss a
recording of an episode I've probably seen a dozen times in favour of a
different show should a conflict arise.  As I see it, I can only setup one
schedule that covers any and all episodes of a program.

  - Derek