[mythtv-users] OT: building an HD Frontend for $250 or less

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:24:00 UTC 2005

Downloaded the cybergarage library. It does support myth recorded
shows. That is it converts channum_starttime_endtime.nuv to meaningful
filenames with descriptions.
Similar to mythname.pl. I've modified mythname.pl to give me detailed
info such as

Then I've couple of more scripts which create links of these programs
based on the episode names (Two_and_a_Half_Men) under appropriate

Now if cybergarage can integrate liveTV :-)