[mythtv-users] DVB, Diseqc and scan

Johan Tufberg tufberg at home.se
Sat Jun 11 23:34:45 UTC 2005

I have a myth box setup with a TechnoTrend premium DVB-S that are
supposed to communicate with 2 LNB:s on one dish trough a Diseqc switch
(1.0, 2-way). The satellites I'm trying to use are Thor and Sirius.

I have entered the transponders and I have also been able to scan the
satellite on LNB1 but I can not seem to be able to get myth  so select
LNB2. When I try to scan the second satellite I get, NO LOCK.

If I switch the cables I get signal locked on LNB1 but still LNB2 seems
to be non-operating. I've read that there have been reports on this
listing that there may be some problems with LNB switching via Diseqc?!
Anyone that can shine some light upon this issue or give any direction
of where to search for answers...

Cheers!
/Johan