[mythtv-users] Pentium M

kedlm at charter.net kedlm at charter.net
Fri Jun 10 14:11:57 UTC 2005

As far as the Pentium M power....

I have a 2.0Ghz Pentium M Laptop (Dell Latitude D800).
With wireless and fullscreen 1080i I am pretty loaded down (87% in top I think).

I get a very few small glitches caused by the wireless (maybe 1 every 15 minutes); I don't see any on the wire.

I would imagine unless the software is optimized a bit more that you will start seeing problems below 2.0.

I think this was with XVMC but I don't recall for sure.
(haven't watched an HD stream on the laptop in a couple weeks)