[mythtv-users] Really Bad performance

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Fri Jun 10 03:02:42 UTC 2005

Hello all,
  I wonder if anyone can help. I've got the latest MythTV running on an
AverMedia PCI Tuner card with a SCSI based system. I have had similar
setups on other systems with the same type of TV card and SCSI drives
but this one is REALLY bad performance. Live TV starts and stops all the
time as your watching it, it just pauses then picks up again and when it
does that I can hear the hard drive crunch etc. Not really getting
anything in the logs like bttv module being reset so I don't really know
where to look. Any one have some ideas? Thanks, Peter
--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road