[mythtv-users] Confused about mythtranscode

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 05:33:50 UTC 2005

What mythtranscode converts it to depends on your settings, for my they
bocome mpeg4. What I really use it for is to edit the file down using the
cutlist **cough** no commercials **cough**. I'd say the combination of the
two about triples my recording capacity. You can set this all up in the
transcoding profiles from the frontend

Devan