[mythtv-users] Re: Slightly OT - How do I get the FC3 cdrom to be bootable?

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:32:22 UTC 2005

Alright, I found the bit I was looking for. To review: I downloaded
the four FC3 isos and burmed them. All the md5sums checked out.

Disc 1 booted fine, but two of the four discs failed the media check.

I booted disc 1 again with the command: linux mediacheck nocddma.

After this, the media check went fine and everything installed. I
don't know if this is related to the problems you've been having, but
I thought I'd share.

Good luck.