[mythtv-users] Static on PVR-150 running FC3

Jason Rhodes jasonr at austcopolar.com.au
Wed Jun 1 03:15:46 UTC 2005

Video 0 & video1 = the same thing...its only 1 card...im on 3.5.i
drivers and only get 1 now so I think the drivers are evolving more and
more 8)

video0 doesn't exist until the ivtv driver is loaded.

I think what you mean is how can I load ivtv drive on boot...which is
add it to /etc/modules file

Static on the tuner means you havent set up the channels......im at a
similar point but im working on mine still so I cant advise yet