[mythtv-users] Xbox DVD remote hack. Possible?

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 30 03:37:27 EDT 2005

Following up on this -- I've been trying to do this too.

The below LIRC driver requires you to compile a kernel module from the same
site, however their module is only written to support kernel series 2.4 at
this stage. YMMV but I couldn't quickly hack (ie, rewrite) it together for
2.6 yet.

If you do get that driver to work (even under 2.4) please let me know, might
be able to troubleshoot what I did wrong on 2.6.

Joshua King