[mythtv-users] Re: Fast Fowarding Lines in captured video?

Ian Trider iantri at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:52:37 EDT 2005

> Maybe better worded as Horizontal Control Lines.  The lines stretch
> across my screen from left to right and 'wobble' up and down, giving
> the fast-foward appearance and cutting out audio.  The TV is a new
> Samsung DLP 61" monitor, works great normally, displays HD
> beautifully, it's just the mpeg4 recordings done with a WinTV Go card
> (a bt8x variety, not a PVR).  I am really leaning towards a channel
> error, but how do I fix it?

Hm, I'm guessing you probably can't mail a clip to the list
(attachments are probably stripped due to the bandwidth demands of
remailing large files to all members), but send the clip to my gmail
address and I'll take a look at it (and/or post it up on the web if I
don't know what's going on so others can have a crack at it).

--
Ian Trider
iantri at gmail.com

MSN:     iantri at gmx.net (preferred)