[mythtv-users] Nuv file screen size

Brad superkrusty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:54:24 EDT 2005

When I view a recorded show I have to change view to zoom 16:9. This
way it fills the whole TV screen without stretching or distortion.
When I transfer this .nuv file onto my windows box and burn to DVD the
picture has a black border around it , making the movie/show too small
to see properly.
It is being recorded with a visionplus DVB-T card (PAL
standard-Australia). The resoloution of the file seems to be
720xsomething. Should I be changing something so that it is recorded
in an easier to view format for PAL. Maybe this cannot be changed ?

Thanks in advance

Brad