[mythtv-users] Consecutive recordings misses the second recording pvr 250

Christopher Isip cmisip at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:49:27 EDT 2005

I have  a pvr 250 setup as my primary tuner on my myth network and it is
housed in a slave backend ( I changed the card's id in mysql so it gets
picked first in order to use up the slave backend local storage first).
Everything works and when there are simultaneous recordings, tuner 2 and
tuner 3 from the master get second and third priority.  My problem is
when there is only one recording scheduled at a time but for consecutive
times.  For example, show A 10:00-11:00.  Show B 11:00-12:00.  Both are
scheduled for the pvr 250 to record.  However, Show B doesn't get
recorded because mythtv complains that the tuner is already busy.
Anybody have a workaround for this?

Thanks