[mythtv-users] FC3 LIRC IR Problem

Stephen Roebuck snroebuck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:31:05 EDT 2005

Nick,

Thanks for the response, here is a copy of my channel change script:

#!/bin/sh
REMOTE_NAME=SkyDigital
for digit in $(echo $1 | sed -e 's/./& /g'); do
irsend --device=/dev/lircd1 SEND_ONCE $REMOTE_NAME $digit
sleep 0.4 # note, you may have to tweak the interdigit delay up a bit
done
irsend --device=/dev/lircd1 SEND_ONCE $REMOTE_NAME Select
~

Any light you can shed on the problem would be great, I'm really stuck on
this final problem

Cheers

Steve