[mythtv-users] air2pc off ebay?

Alex stangage70 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:50:24 EDT 2005

Please consider documenting the details on installation.

I purchased on of these cards.  It works fine in a windows system,
receiving more channels than I expected with great quality.

I haven't put it in my Myth box yet.  I just put on 2.6.12-1372 hoping
that would allow a reasonably straight forward installation.  I guess
I might have to do some extra things, where your experience would
greatly benefit me.

Thanks for your consideration.