[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000: Questions from a MythTV newbie

David Sims dl.sims at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 22:02:49 EDT 2005

Take a look at this thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/135131?
do=post_view_threaded

Sounds like you might have the same problem.

I think the long term answer is to figure out how to use the dvb
drivers.  I'm still using the v4l drivers with my hd-3000, because
that's what I got working first and haven't taken the time to get the
dvb drivers working.  I've had difficulty like you have with them, but
I honestly haven't spent much time on it.

- David Sims