[mythtv-users] Ready for use?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:10:26 EDT 2005

On 7/21/05, Chris Lopeman <lopemanc at swbell.net> wrote:

>  Is anybody successfully using mythTV on a regular basis?  I just don't want
> to put something together that is going to have problems with basic
> functionality every other day.  Or is gonna work but look like crap on my
> TV.

Works great for me. I have the occasional crash, but I've got scripts
set up to automatically restart anything that crashes.

The output on my TV looks just about as good as connecting the cable
direct to the set, although to be fair, my TV is crap. :)   In fact, I
don't even have the cable connected directly to the TV anymore. All
inputs go to the mythbox, and the mythbox is the only thing connected
to the TV.

--
aaron