[mythtv-users] venetian blind picture

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu Jul 21 12:56:48 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 22:36 -0600, Chad wrote:
>  The very unlikely scenario would be that you record
> everything in high quality, and transcode down to an acceptable
> resolution/quality using your recording profiles.

I'm not (yet) doing any transcoding, but I don't have multiple versions
of the recordings either. I may try playing with mplayer arguments,
looks like that's about the only hope. The problem setting was in the
software encoder, so I'm most likely out of luck. Unless I can find some
way to sort of re-encode the signal to the proper resolution.

--Greg