[mythtv-users] shutdown and client connections

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Fri Jul 15 10:24:29 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm configuring auto-shutdown on my combined frontend/backend.

The backend won't shutdown if any clients are connected, which is good.

The frontend first connects when you to the video recordings page.
However, it doesn't seem to disconnect until you exit the frontend
entirely.

For shutdown purposes I would like to have the frontend disconnect
when you leave the recordings menu. Is there a setting I've missed?
Then you wouldn't need to worry about leaving the frontend running
inadvertently.

thanks
Hamish