[mythtv-users] How to get 1366x768?

Todd Vazquez toddvazquez at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 13:22:48 EDT 2005

I've got a Sharp Aquos with the same native
resolution.  I'll post the modeline I use when I get
home tonight...

I don't know what the configuration is for your set,
but I had to choose "computer input" for the modeline
to work with my set and the modeline is for 1368
instead of 1366 - something about the horizontal
resolution having to be divisible by 8, only loose 1
line of the image on each side of the screen.  But, I
get a dot by dot image that looks incredible on
high-def material.

Can't remember what nVidia driver I'm using.