[mythtv-users] multiple tuners - configuring capture cards

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Tue Jul 12 22:08:14 EDT 2005

>On 12 Jul 2005 18:03:53 -0700, Jim Reith <reith at racores.com> wrote:
>>  What does the line
>>
>>  "saa7127: Ignoring new-style parameters in presence of obsolete ones"
>>
>>  indicate?
>
>It's distro dependent but start with modprobe.conf or where ever you
>are loading the modules. Just remove it when you find it.

it's KnoppMyth (R5A16) so it's in my ivtv (3.6y) file in
/etc/mythtv/modules shown below

alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias char-major-81-1 ivtv
alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
options saa7127 i2c_enable=-1,1
options cx25840 i2c_enable=1,-1
options msp3400 once=1 simple=1
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe tuner; /sbin/modprobe msp3400;
/sbin/modprobe saa711
5;  /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv;  /sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb;
/sbin/modprob
e lirc_i2c
remove ivtv /sbin/modprobe -r --ignore-remove ivtv && /sbin/modprobe -r saa7115
&& /sbin/modprobe -r msp3400 && /sbin/modprobe -r tuner &&
/sbin/modprobe -r ivt
v-fb && /sbin/modprobe -r lirc_i2c

So is that the old or the new format??