[mythtv-users] blue line

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 23:20:31 EDT 2005

I think I had this, so I fixed it by altering the overscan(???) a
pixel larger all round.  That worked for me.  It was an option in the
mythfrontend setup, which allowed you to set the picture location and
size.

Whytey

On 7/12/05, Ashu Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I am in the aspect ratio of 16:9, I have a blue line on the top
> black border. In 4:3 ratio I don't see any line. I tried xattr -a
> XV_COLORKEY -v 0 but that didn't work. Can anyone else give me any
> other ideas as to how to remove this blue line? It looks very
> annoying!
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ash.

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.