[mythtv-users] I'm newbe - help please !

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Mon Jul 11 14:37:29 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm fighting with config of MythTV last few days... without success :-(

I'm living in Poland. We haven't here servers with XMLTV, so all channel
sources, freq., etc. I have to provide manually.

Can somebody describe me in exact steeps (or point me to right place) -
how can I configure plain vanilla KnoppMyth install to be simple TV box ?

Hw is M1000 with PVR250, so hardware is pretty standard.

Thx in advace !

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"